In our daily lives, we use our cars to travel around everywhere.
However, anything can happen at a moment’s notice and you can easily be left stranded.
In case this happens or if any other emergency occurs, rest assured that you will be fine if you keep the following 10 things handy in your car.
1. Tyre changing supplies: This kit includes items such as a spare tyre, the iron, lug wrench and a tyre jack.
2. Tyre sealant: This is to quickly repair a leaking tyre.
3. Jumper cables: These are very important, as a dead battery can take you by surprise and leave you stranded.
4. Gas can: Always keep extra fuel in case you run out. This is much more convenient than walking to the nearest gas station.
5. Fire extinguisher: If your engine ever catches on fire, then this will be the one thing you really need.
Also read: Truck crashes near Peacetown turn-off
6. First aid kit: In case you or anybody else gets injured, this will come in handy and you can conveniently tuck it away in the car somewhere.
7. Flashlight: Nowadays, we can just whip out our phones, but in case it is low on battery life, a flashlight can really help you in a sticky situation such as checking the engine or area you are in, if you are out after dark.
8. Multi-tool: You never know what tool you will need, so having this in your car will cover all your bases.
9. Emergency food: Not only if the youngsters get hungry, but packing emergency food in case you get stuck in traffic or stranded is always a must.
10. Reflective triangles: In case there is an accident or a vehicle has broken down, you will need these to warn other motorists.